Recruitment Franchise Solutions
Are you planning to launch a recruitment start-up or a staffing agency? If you have the potential to become a great recruiter, become an Alliance International recruitment franchise – a sure-fire way to start a successful recruitment business!
Alliance International is a global provider of recruitment services
Established in 2010 by Sunny Chawla and Pallavi Chawla, the company offers a wide range of manpower services in India, South Asia, the Middle East, the USA, Canada, the UK, and many EU and several African countries. The agency operates through a worldwide network of teams focused on different industry verticals. We have successfully placed about 20,000 mid-senior level professionals and served 1,500+ clients worldwide.
Over the years, we have also expanded our strengths in setting up recruitment franchises. The franchises set by us have grown consistently in terms of quality in service delivery, the scope of solutions, and revenue.
To become the best recruitment franchise or rank among the best staffing franchises, all you need is a strong interest and the ability to quickly develop strengths as a great recruiter. With the support of our recruitment consultants, you could speedily spread your wings and achieve heights.
Best Recruitment Franchise Solutions
Types of Recruitment Agency Franchise Support Provided
1. Domestic Recruitment Agency Franchise
Based on the area of your operations, you will be offering services to local and regional clients. For example, if you are based in Chennai, you will serve as Alliance International’s recruitment franchise in Chennai and serve organizations based in the city or across Tamil Nadu. Similarly, if you want to establish your agency in Mumbai, we will help you to become a competent recruitment franchise in Mumbai.
2. International Recruitment Agency Franchise
If you have the resources and experience to become a global provider of recruitment services, Alliance International will extend all its support to help you function successfully as an international recruitment agency franchise.
For example, you might be our recruitment franchise in Chennai or a recruitment franchise in Mumbai or Hyderabad or Calcutta, etc., but you could develop the resources and capacity to become an international recruitment agency franchise unit. We will offer comprehensive support throughout your journey.
3. Low-Cost Recruitment Franchise
This is the same as a domestic recruitment franchise unit. The difference is in the mode of operations that is less resource-heavy and focused mostly on online recruitment activities. A low-cost recruitment franchise could be set up with a robust technical and technology investment and would focus on activities that do not need a lot of capital.
Solutions And Support Provided
- Training to set up an agency
- Technical training.
- Training for back-office activities such as payroll processing, legal and compliance functions
2. Operations Support
- Centralized invoicing and collections
- Reporting formats, database management, requirement management, incentives, etc.
- Advisory support and solutions on all aspects of running the business, including business development, delivery, finance, manpower issues, etc.
- Ongoing business development guidance and support
- Cost optimization
3. Infrastructure Management Assistance
- Advisory Support – Technical and Technology Infrastructure
- Consultative Guidance – Office Layout and Resource Management
4. Recruitment Services Management
- Sharing of recruitment software and the online database of our company
- Continuous guidance on sourcing for typical requirements – sourcing methods, target companies, etc.
- Business promotion and branding support
- Dedicated Access to job portals.
Benefits That Make Your Business One Of The Best Staffing Franchises
- National advertising and marketing program to consistently continually reinforce brand image
- Our operations, infrastructure, and various support allows you seamless operations management, enabling you to focus on generating more sales
- Excellent return on investment
- Regular income through renewals and related services
- Access to real-time chat support advantages without much investment
- Easily increase client base leveraging our brand name, reputation, and market outreach
- Consistently find opportunities to generate more revenues through our knowledge and strengths in the SME sector
- Ability to Gain 2X more revenues – as you need not have to invest much in recruitment and sales technology (our recruitment franchise system includes them)
- Quality leads forwarded to you through our expert marketing and business promotion activities
- Minimized training costs
- Run low-cost recruitment franchise operations that generate greater business value, revenues, and reputation
Get-Set-Go Model – Quick ROI