Human Resource Development Scholarship Program
Our Scholarship Program is now open for registration from 20th Aug of every year.
About Alliance International
Overview of company – We are a company who have passion for people and building right teams. With most of organizations citing culture and employee engagement as one of their top challenges, it’s imperative to hire the right candidate the very first time. We just don’t recruit candidates, we take an all-inclusive approach to developing and engaging your employees to be true team players.
We have specifically designed our talent acquisition services to target, identify and recruit outstanding professionals who are trained to help our clients boost productivity, reduce costs, mitigate risks, increase efficiency, and ensure accountability. We have a long-standing reputation for delivering “right fit” talent for specific hiring needs in high volume, competitive, and heavily regulated environments.
Whether you previously studied human resources (HR) as part of an undergraduate degree, or you want to leverage your career through a specially designed course in hr consultancy services, a degree in Human Resource development can be the perfect next step in developing your critical understanding of people and the businesses they work for.
Course objectives :
- You have interest in learning strategies to build human and organisation capabilities that support organisation development and economic development
- You want to learn about international development, globalization and compare HR strategies that focus on building human skills and capabilities in the global political economy
- You would like to develop your global leadership skills and develop understanding of the change management processes relevant to diverse professions in the international economy
Skills you will gain from the Human Resource development scholarship program include:
- General understanding of business operations
- Organizational and project management skills
- The ability to understand complex regulations
- General IT skills
- The ability to compile and interpret data
- Leadership and team-working skills
- Decision-making and problem-solving
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- In-depth knowledge of relevant fields, such as employment law
Eligibility criteria – You are somebody who is :
- Enrolled in a degree-seeking graduate or post graduate program.
- University is an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Degree program is HR-related (e.g. business, psychology, HR, org development, etc.)
- Should be permanent resident of India.
- There should be no gap between Bachelors and Masters degree.
- The student should not be dropout.
- He or she should be attending college on regular basis.
How to apply?
To apply write thesis on the given topic and include all requested documents and sent it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application process open now and applications will be accepted through given mail.
The Alliance Students Scholarship Review Committee will review all the received applications and schedule a face-to-face interview with the finalists. Winners to the scholarship program will be announced through our website in December of every year.
- Contact information
- Thesis on “Ideal sourcing strategies for a recruitment agency”
- Current resume
- Two letters of reference*
* Reference letters provided should include details about the applicant’s character, career and/or volunteer accomplishments, work ethics, values and need for the scholarship. Letters should be written by either work colleagues or coaches, professors, etc. but should not come from family members.
The letters can be submitted separately or with your application. They can be sent via mail to: Alliance Student Scholarship Review Committee.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM:
- All applicants agree to allow Alliance International to verify specific information (name, student ID number, institution, course of study).
- Scholarship recipients will be chosen by a panel of experts from Alliance Students Scholarship Review Committee.
- The scholarship will be awarded only once for Rs 20,000; however previous applicants are eligible to re-apply.
- Recipients should agree to have their photo and award details published on the Alliance website.
- Applicants will be automatically disqualified for entering information that is false, plagiarized or has copyright issues.
- Alliance International reserves the right to change the rules and regulations for the scholarship program at any time with the exception of the rupees amount of the award and prior to the actual awarding to a recipient.
a. What kind of scholarship is this? –
This is a Human Resource Development Scholarship, which will grant a monetary reward of Rs 20,000 to students/professionals who fulfill the eligibility criteria. It will help them fund their cost of living and tuition fees, while they attend a college or university. Students will also receive a scholarship certificate on accomplishment of the course in addition to the monetary reward.
b. who is eligible for the scholarship program? –
All college under graduate students who are either citizens or legal residents of India, stand a chance to win the scholarship.
Interested in finding out how Alliance can support you?
- Utilize the extensive network of the finest 3.5% talent
- Achieve hiring speeds multiplied by 10 and enjoy cost benefits of up to 40%
- Achieving a remarkable 70% success rate from initial candidate interview to final selection