How to Hire an iPhone App Developer – The Ultimate Guide
Make iPhone App Development Efficient and Cost-Effective!
The skill sets required for iOS app development are different from other platforms. You need some qualified and efficient iPhone app developers to keep the iPhone app development process smooth and successful. But finding professionals with the right experience and skill sets and offering services at the rates that fit your budget could be a daunting task. Find out how to quickly find and hire iPhone app developers or hire iOS app developers for your project in this blog.
There are majorly two platforms for app development; iOS and Android. Although a broad portion of the mobile OS market is covered by Android OS, iOS has emerged as a powerful platform for iPhone app development as well as multi-platform app development for all the Apple brand devices.
Why is there a huge demand for iOS app developers? The answer is the tremendous amount of users and giant businesses using the Apple brand of products.
There are huge benefits of developing an iOS app. According to the recent stats, the Apple store has 22 billion plus apps, and on average, users spend more time on iOS apps than Android. The iOS users stay loyal to the Apple brand. Some of the key reasons are the innovative features, high security, and safety offered to them.
To be accepted in the iOS app store, you need to develop highly secure, feature-rich apps offering an amazing user experience. For designing and developing such apps, you need to hire iOS app developers and designers with expertise, experience, innovative ideas, and good business sense.
With the rising costs of iOS app development across the globe, finding the right talent without overrunning your budget is quite difficult. You could hire IT recruiters with specialized talent networks in the iOS app development field in different geographies. Find out the best approach to hire iPhone app developers or to hire IOS app developers by going through the steps mentioned below.
Interested in finding out how Alliance can support you?
- Utilize the extensive network of the finest 3.5% talent
- Achieve hiring speeds multiplied by 10 and enjoy cost benefits of up to 40%
- Achieving a remarkable 70% success rate from initial candidate interview to final selection
Let’s talk!Book Your Free Discovery Call
Steps Before Hiring iPhone or iOS App Developers
1. Record Your Business iOS App Development requirements:
The primary step before you start a process to hire iOS app developers is preparing the list of requirements your iOS app needs. This may include the architecture of your app and thorough features detailing. You need to describe the whole idea, define the functionality of the app and think about the features you want accordingly
2. Study and State the Goals, Business Benefits of Listed iOS App Development Projects
It is important to have a clear picture of what it is that you want to achieve while working on these iOS App Development projects. List the goals you want to meet and the benefits you would get after the projects; it would make it easier for you to hire someone who would meet your requirements and make sure to do the work the way you desire it.
3. Frame Key Functions And Users of All iOS App Development Projects
It’s simple to frame the key functions of the app, the one you want to deliver to the users, and which ultimately defines your basic idea of the app.
After listing out the functions, you can think about the features you want to add to the app to accomplish such functions. Once you are done with the features, the very next step is to target the users of your iOS app. Defining a target audience may narrow down the path and help you in the development of your app.
4. Define Priorities
It’s always necessary to prioritize the workflow of app development. Priorities help developers to know which part they have to focus on first. There are varieties of prioritization strategies that can help you decide what features should come first.
5. Assess Different iOS App Developer Hiring Options
- In-house permanent staff usually bring in experts that include supervisors and developers. You would need to take care of payroll and tax costs and overhead costs for an in-house team. Ideally, it takes 5-8 people for an app team; however, depending on the requirement, if the team is supposed to be small and fast-moving, then 3-5 people are enough.
- Freelancers can provide the same services as permanent in-house staff and help you save a lot of money, but you need to find a highly reliable team and enter into contracts to ensure smooth performance at every stage of the app development process.
- You would be benefited immensely when you hire iPhone app developers through a dedicated resource model. You will be able to hire experienced professionals with a track record of successful iOS app development projects.
- Outsourcing tends to be more cost-effective and reduces the risk for a one-time build. A remote staff team will benefit more in the long run if you intend to develop apps at a fixed budget.
How Can A Recruitment Agency Help You Optimize Hiring Benefits and Costs
Choosing the Right Hiring Models
Keeping the app you want to develop in your mind and your budget, the recruitment agency considers all the options from freelancers in-house staff to development companies.
If you need to develop an app at a small scale or your requirements are temporary, they help you find reliable, competent freelancers from the best talent networks. If you have a large project and prefer hiring iPhone app developers through staff augmentation programs or a dedicated resource model, the agency partner connects you to the right vendors with the best track records.
Offers Expert Advice to Optimize Hiring Outcomes
A good recruitment agency offers specific knowledge of skilled candidates, salary levels, and the cost of choosing the perfect person for the project. They would advise on the candidates posing as potential developers helping you to select the person who matches your iOS app needs. A recruitment agency optimizes our choices to save all the trouble and time while selecting the right developer for your App.
Implements The Right Screening Formats- Interviews, Soft Skill and Technical Assessments, Etc.
Trusting an agency helps us filter out the people who actually have the skills and people who claim to have the skills. The agency partner helps you in choosing and conducting tests and assessments to determine the level of experience so that you will be hiring only talented and qualified candidates.
Reduce Hiring Risks Through thorough Background and Professional checks
A recruitment agency would be familiar with ways that check the backgrounds of the candidate and conduct rigorous interviews to hire the most reliable team with a good track record. This would prevent risks, such as confidential information leaks, poor productivity, and unprofessionalism.
Helps You Hire Excellent iPhone App Developers within Budgets
These agencies make sure to hire developers that cover all the requirements and fit under the budget of the business. Without a well-planned budget, a business is prone to the risk of overspending, which would ruin the outcomes of iOS app development projects, whether small or large scale.
iOS App Development Cost
While developing an app, it’s necessary to consider a few things, like how large the app is, its complexity, and the time that is invested in it, including the number of people involved in the project.
For which tasks would you prefer to hire iPhone app developers remotely, and what will your in-house team handle. Would you like to hire freelance developers for UX design or outsource the entire project to a capable vendor onshore or offshore? These are some of the questions that you need to ask to manage your app development costs.
Here are a few countries where the development cost is variable, listed below:
- In the United States and Canada, iPhone or iOS app development usually costs $50-$110 per hour.
- Speaking about the United Kingdom, a single platform app normally costs between £25,000-£38,000, while a two platform app could cost over £42,000.
- In Eastern Europe, the cost for an iOS app development could range between $30/hour-$50/hour.
- In India, IOS app development costs could range between $20-$50 per hour.
Hire iPhone App Developer Teams Through Alliance International
Alliance International, with more than 11 years of experience, is a leading recruitment agency for the recruitment of various app developers. Our team of recruiters are industry experts who understand the current trend and can recruit the best.
We have served more than 1000 companies with diverse IT recruitment needs. With diverse talent pools of qualified candidates, we can help you find the best candidate you are looking for. Keeping your requirements in the center, we screen the talent and present the best who meets your criteria.
You might be looking for a remote app development service provider or an outsourcing partner, or you might be planning to hire iOS app developers to meet the expanding talent needs of various projects. Whether you seek to hire iPhone app developers from within your country or from any other geographical location, or form a cross-border team, find the best teams through our services.
Get in touch with us to know more about optimizing app design and development by hiring the right workforce.