Real Estate Virtual Assistant Services
Banking on our vast experience in this domain, we are engaged in offering professional real estate virtual assistant services. We have a pool of skilled staff members who can assist you in every phase of your business, without any problems.
We serve clients, including coaches, consultants, realtors, solo entrepreneurs, small business owners and other professionals who are in need of virtual assistants.
We are here to serve you round the clock for any types of requirements. In addition to these tasks, our real estate virtual assistants can help you with many other miscellaneous tasks that you find less productive.
Here is a list of tasks our real estate virtual estate assistant can do:
- Real estate data scraping from Classifieds software from various websites.
- Collecting morning reports with information received from MLS
- Sending introductory messages to renters along with appropriate listings as per their requirements
- Scheduling appointments with clients, buyer’s agent, or seller’s agent to keep your calendar clutter-free.
- Following up over phone and email with parties involved in the closing process like a home inspector, and home appraiser.
- Assisting in the closing process for homes being sold and filing documents as per the official checklist.
Virtual Assistant for Realtors: Get the best talent
Like any other real estate organization, you must be having too much in your box – real estate listing on various websites, marketing, scrape property data, scheduling appointments, showing properties, compiling documents, managing paperwork, etc.
If you do all these tasks yourself, you won’t have much time left to concentrate on growing your business. What you need to do is to hire a virtual assistant for realtors and delegate them unimportant tasks.
Doing so will save you a good amount of time that you can use to focus on core business activities. A virtual real estate assistant is a remote worker who does a wide range of tasks relevant to the real estate industry.
Our real estate virtual assistant can provide you the edge you want to thrive in the real estate business. Our packages for real estate virtual assistant services have everything you need to succeed.
- Experienced virtual research assistants – Our virtual assistant have worked with diverse industries
- No contractual obligation – Hire a real estate virtual assistant as per your needs
- 100% confidentiality
- Flexible subscription plans with low hourly rate
- No limit on the number of tasks – You can assign as many tasks you want, depending on the time needed to complete those tasks
- Dedicated customer success manager to ensure productivity
Benefits of hiring our Real Estate Virtual Assistants
- Cost effective: You no longer have to worry about infrastructure costs that are attached with an in-house assistant. We provide all the infrastructure and technology that is needed to perform the tasks.
- Taking Accurate Notes: Your Virtual Assistant will take accurate notes and will relay them to concerned parties. Now you never have to worry about missing any important messages from your clients.
- Delight Clients: Delight your clients by having their calls answered by our polite and courteous Virtual Assistants. We comprehend how important it is to build relationships in the real estate world. You need someone that will handle your clients with the utmost care.
- Inbound Email Handling: Our team not only handles calls but can also reply to emails received from clients on a daily basis. In real estate, you have better things to focus on that your emails. A virtual assistant handles all email communication with the utmost professionalism
- Call Forwarding: Your Virtual Assistant will route the important calls to you directly when there is a need. They will handle all unnecessary calls but make sure that the ones that really matter get your attention.
- Customized Service: Our team works according to your schedule and operational hours. Our real estate Virtual Assistants are also perfect to hire for seasonal work for which it may be difficult to find an in-house employee. Virtual Assistants give your business the operating flexibility it needs.