NOTICE RECRUITMENT FRAUD ALERT
Dear Job Seekers,
In the last few days, we are getting a lot of messages from the candidates who received fake job letters, email, phone calls and messages in which our company logo and name is mentioned. And the word claims a lot of money from the candidate for giving jobs. So, This informs you all that Alliance Recruitment Agency comprehensive recruitment process which includes a personal interview and we don’t make employment offers on the basis of a candidates’ CV. Moreover, recruitment to any post under the Alliance Recruitment Agency is done through our own HR department, and we don’t outsource to any external agency or individuals.
MOST IMPORTANT ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT AGENCY DO NOT SOLICIT ANY PAYMENT IN TERM OF SECURITY DEPOSIT OR VISA/ WORK PERMIT PROCESSING FEE etc. FROM CANDIDATES AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT PROCESS.
Our all career opportunities are listed in the company’s job seeker page – Job Seekers in addition to being advertised we publish our post on social media portals and they are
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Alliancerecruitmentagency/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/career_alliance
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/alliance-recruitment-agency
Our official websites are –
All are hereby alert that potential job-seekers corresponding with individuals and recruitment agencies will be doing so at their own risk and consequences and that Alliance recruitment company will not be liable for any loss or damage that may be incurred directly or indirectly as a result.
Check out the latest jobs in our Job seeker section here Job Seekers
Interested in finding out how Alliance can support you?
- Utilize the extensive network of the finest 3.5% talent
- Achieve hiring speeds multiplied by 10 and enjoy cost benefits of up to 40%
- Achieving a remarkable 70% success rate from initial candidate interview to final selection